We offer the following courses:
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) – an introductory dive for those who have never dived (3hrs)
- Repeat DSD (2hrs)
- Refresher Dive – for those who haven’t dived in a while (2hrs)
- Bubble Maker – introduction to diving for children from 8yrs (2hrs)
- PADI Scuba Diver – short on time but really want to become a diver? This intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification is the course for you! (2-3 days)
- Upgrade PADI Scuba Diver to Open Water Diver – (1-2 days)
- Open Water Diver – first scuba diving certification (3-4 days)
- Advanced Open Water Diver – advance your diving, build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives (2 days)
- Emergency First Response (EFR) – build your confidence in rescuing and respond when faced with a medical emergency (1 day)
- Rescue Diver – learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, become more confident in diving skills (3-5 days)
- Divemaster (DM) – first level of professional training, fine-tune your dive skills, refine rescue skills, gain management and supervision abilities (20-35 days’ minimum)
A few of our Specialty Courses:
- Night Diver
- Deep Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Photography Diver
- Videography Diver
- Equipment Specialist
- Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
- IANTD Advanced Nitrox (Tech Diving)
- And many more…
We offer a fantastic dive course specially for children from age 8, called the PADI Bubblemaker.
Only taking them 2 meters deep, they’ll discover diving in a safe, fun environment, with lots of exciting underwater games. Truly an unforgettable experience for your water babies!
And so you can take home lasting memories of your little divers’ experience, we offer underwater pictures or an edited video which will entertain for years to come!
Note to young divers: The minimum age for the Junior Open Water Course has been lowered to 10 years of age.
PADI is the largest and the most succesful diving organisation in the world today and by the 80s and 90s, the PADI teaching system was already the most advanced method used in teaching divers.
Today 70% of all diving courses worldwide are conducted by PADI.
We at Victorys teach all PADI courses in a relaxed and stress-free atmosphere, from beginner up to Assistant Instructor.
Book your course today!